To apply to the Folk in Crisis Support Fund please read the Criteria and Terms below before completing your application.
- Stonehaven Folk Club and Hands Up for Trad’s decision is final in all matters
- Applicant must be living in Scotland
- Stonehaven Folk Club and Hands Up for Trad undertake to keep all applicant’s data confidential and not to share with any third party. All data will be destroyed 12 months after project closure.
- Applicant must be a full time Folk musician or music production staff primarily involved in Folk music
- Preference will be given to those who can demonstrate that they have been rejected for any UK or Scottish Government support schemes
- Stonehaven Folk Club and Hands Up for Trad reserve the right to carry out any necessary investigations to validate the application
- Stonehaven Folk Club and Hands Up for Trad reserve the right to vary the amount of the grant
- Grant will only be paid into successful applicant’s bank account
- Initially only one application per individual will be considered.
- Deadline for applications is 30th August 2020.
- Stonehaven Folk Club and Hands Up for Trad reserve the right to extend or cut short the project as they see fit.
- Any funds remaining after the end of the project will be used to support Folk Music in Scotland as Stonehaven Folk Club and Hands Up for Trad see fit.