The International Showcase Fund offers vital support for artists and bands based in England and Scotland who have been invited to play an international music showcasing festival or conference.
The International Showcase Fund offers vital support for artists and bands based in England and Scotland who have been invited to play an international showcasing festival or conference.
The PRS Foundation grant up to £5,000 as a contribution to;
Per diems (daily expenses)
We grant up to 75% of your trips budget. The remaining 25% should be covered by the artist, label, manager, publisher, etc.
We fund artists and bands to perform at industry facing showcase festivals such as;
Folk Alliance International
Canadian Music Week
We recommend artists apply as soon as they have received an official invite from the festival.
CLICK HERE: http://www.prsformusicfoundation.com/funding/international-showcase-fund/about-isf/ to read our guidance to see you could be eligible to apply for our International Showcase Fund.
DEADLINES: Our deadlines are rolling for the International Showcase Fund – you should consider applying once you have received an official invitation to perform at the chosen showcasing festival. But, we recommend you apply for funding soon after being invited to showcase in order to give our panel of industry experts and partners enough time to consider your application to turnaround a decision as quickly as possible.
As a rough guide, our experts consider applications 2-3 months before showcase events take place. While the processing of visas is entirely your responsibility, because the process can take 3 months for some territories, we prefer to receive applications 10-12 weeks prior to the event taking place and must receive applications at least 8 weeks prior to the event taking place*.
Location: All Scotland ,England, International
For further information, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org (email@example.com), or visit http://www.prsformusicfoundation.com/funding/international-showcase-fund/about-isf/
The deadline is Tuesday 31 December 2019 at 23:59.