Grand Plan offers three £1,000 grants a month for people of colour based in the UK who want to make a new creative project.
What’s the Grand Plan?
Here are the basics:
• We want to help you to get your idea for a creative project off the ground.
• We’re supporting artists and creatives who identify as people of colour and are based in the UK. You need to be at least 18 years old. There’s no maximum age.
• Your project doesn’t need to cost exactly £1,000 but we’re not looking to part-fund projects which cost much more than £1,000 to realise.
• Applications are assessed by an independent panel of judges, and we’ll award three grants a month. We hope to increase this number over time.
The only two things we ask if you’re successful are:
• We’d love to see your realised project and share it on our platforms. But no deadlines or fixed expectations from us.
• Please credit us if and when you share your project publicly. This will mean more people can find us.
What will you get if awarded a grant?
Each month, we award three £1,000 no-strings-attached grants for creatives of all kinds who identify as people of colour. Plus the option to pair successful grantees with mentors from our diverse range of ambassadors, where there are connections to be made, who’ll be able to chat with you about your ideas and plans. We hope there will also be a network of creative people emerging from this grant that we can connect across the UK and across creative practices over time.
What are the deadlines for submitting an application?
The application form will always be open, and we’ll work in monthly ‘rounds’. So if you miss one, don’t worry as there will be another the following month you can go for.
For full details and to apply, visit: https://www.grandplanfund.co.uk/application-guidance
Location: All Scotland ,England, Wales, Northern Ireland
The deadline is Friday 31 December 2021 at 17:00.