An Lanntair is the largest multi arts venue in the Outer Hebrides. Working with both international and home-grown talent, we produce and present an eclectic programme of visual arts, theatre, dance, film and education, as well as providing a platform for world-class Gaelic arts.
The organisation has recently established Hebrides Contemporary Arts, a project delivering creative mentoring and business development over the the next 20-months. To support this programme we are looking for expressions of interest from creative industry experts in a number of fields:
Visual Arts / Performing Arts / Writing / Music / Crafts / Design / Film / Broadcasting
We are seeking individuals with strong track records in their chosen fields, who can offer business support, as well as an individual mentoring service to creative practitioners based in the Outer Hebrides.
Industry Mentors requirements:
• Be experienced creative practitioners and entrepreneurs able to demonstrate their own professional success.
• Have personal experience of owning and managing a small or medium-sized company or operating as a sole-trader
• Be able to provide critical, constructive and commercially relevant feedback on the portfolios and business practice of participants.
• Be able to demonstrate excellent business mentoring skills and provide mentoring support
• Have experience of completing and contributing to professional and business development plans
Format & Scope of Project:
Each mentor will be assigned a relevant creative practitioner, responding to their business and developmental requirements, and will be initially contracted for a period of 6 months. Practitioners will be required for between 1 to 10 days over the lifetime of the project. We are seeking individuals who are able to deliver workshops, skype and email support, and help take our artists, writers and musicians to the next stage of their careers.
Mentors will be paid at an hourly rate of £20.45
For more details:
For further information and details about this opportunity, please contact email@example.com (Alex Boyd).
To apply, please submit your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org (Alex Boyd) by 5pm on 11th November 2016.
Location: All Scotland ,England, Wales, Northern Ireland, International
For further information, please contact email@example.com (firstname.lastname@example.org), or visit http://www.hcarts.org.uk
The deadline is Friday 11 November 2016 at 17:00.