In 2017 Hands Up for Trad are changing the Tinto Summer School booking policy to make it easier for folks to get a chance to attend. We need to give opportunities to everyone from all backgrounds to get a chance to attend these amazing events so booking will now be in two stages.
- Tinto Summer School will release 25 places for sale (26th February) – now gone!
- Tinto Tasters will release 10 places per course (5th March)
- Tinto Adult Weekend will release 15 places (5th March)
People who miss initial places will be placed on a waiting list and contacted.
- Tinto Summer School will release remaining 20 places for sale on 12th March 2017
- Tinto Tasters will release remaining 10 places per course after first 10 are full
- Tinto Adult Weekend will release remaining 15 places per course after first 10 are full
We are also offering a range of bursaries for the courses. For Tinto Summer School (3-8th July) fully and partially subsidised places are available. Please contact us for more information.
Tinto Tasters are free and Tinto Adult Weekend offers free bursaries to under 25s.
We can’t wait to welcome you all to Tinto Summer School.