Would you like to become a Partner of Scotland Sings? Our goal is to create Scotland as the Singing Nation, bringing new and existing participants and audiences together through singing based activities, creating an active and collaborative national singing community. Click to see existing Scotland Sings partners.
Benefits of joining the Scotland Sings partnership:
- To actively contribute in promoting Scotland as a “Singing Nation”
- To promote singing and all its health and social benefits across Scotland
- To help shape Scotland Sings throughout 2013 and beyond, creating a sustainable initiative (actively contributing towards the long term nurture of the singing/choral sector in Scotland)
- To help promote Scotland and its cultures internationally, specifically regarding the Commonwealth Games in 2014
- Contribute actively towards a National Singing Strategy, providing a sustainable and lasting Scotland Sings legacy
- Benefit directly from Cross-Marketing activities via www.scotlandsings.co.uk and www.scottishcultureonline.com and your existing website as well as other online media outlets including Facebook and Twitter
- Access to your own event/group page listings on www.scotlandsings.co.uk
- Logo (Develop strategic Scotland Sings Brand recognition across Scotland and via local and national Media outlets)
- Part of a community, actively shaping and contributing towards Scotland the Singing Nation
- Monthly newsletter, where your singing activities are promoted (widespread reach via existing and future Scotland Sings networks)
- Contribute towards and/or attend singing training events
- Contribute towards and shape Scotland Sings National performance events
- Shared resources and materials, (including administrative, marketing and Press liaison materials)
- Access to a shared choral/singing database
- Help establish and be part of an inclusive community which actively seeks mass participation and involvement from diverse communities, including minority groups.
- Share and benefit from communicating with and performing alongside different singing groups and genres, transplanting ideas and creative exchanges, whilst keeping individual identities intact.
- The opportunity to attract new participants to join in with your singing/Scotland Sings events at a community level through the increased awareness of projects and events taking place.
- A shared approach to future Scotland Sings objectives, (which currently include a “Song for Scotland” and “The Scotland Sings Community Songbook”).
- Benefit from being part strong and actively joined up singing community, which can be used to enhance individual groups approaches to governmental initiatives and investors etc
There is no financial commitment required from Scotland Sings partners to participate in the benefits detailed above, just a willingness to work together positively, and collaboratively, sharing ideas and experiences and to foster the overall aim of establishing Scotland as “The Singing Nation”.
If you would like to ‘join up’ that’s fantastic! Please contact us here.