Thanks for your interest in Scotland Live Awards. Apply to be part of this great opportunity below. Remember and think about what kind of venue you would use, size and where your audience will come from. The deadline for the 2017 Award is Friday 17th March.
This will be the third year of competition and the previous 6 winners have come from all over Scotland. Send us your ideas below.
- Open to Scottish based promoters except employees of Hands Up for Trad and their immediate families, their agents or anyone professionally associated with this promotion.
- All promoters must be aged 18 or over. No experience is needed – just passion.
- Only one entry per promoter is allowed.
- Promoter musc be resident in Scotland
- Incomplete, illegible or corrupt entries, or those not in accordance with these terms & conditions will not be accepted
- The closing date for entries is Friday March 18th 2016.
- The panel will choose 3 promoters to form 3 clubs. Clubs can be any kind of Scottish traditional music eg folk, box and fiddle, Gaelic, Scots etc.
- Promoters agree to Hands Up for Trad Promotion/marketing activity
- By entering the competition promoters must be willing to put on 8 gigs from September 2017 in a venue of their choosing.
- Promoters must have a bank account.
- Hands Up for Trad will pay in installments and have the right to withhold the payment if participants don’t meet the agreement.
- HUfT retains final decision including termination of agreement.
- No correspondence will be entered into.