Trade Stands at the Showcase Scotland trade fair and advertising on our event app are now available to book. Book both together and save £25-50 + VAT.
THE TRADE FAIR
The 2024 Trade Fair takes place on Friday 26th January 2024 between 9.30am and 2.30pm: bookings are now open for trade stands (which may be shared by more than one business*). The Trade Fair will be held in the upper foyers of Glasgow Royal Concert Hall. Spaces are limited and will be allocated on a first come, first served basis.
Showcase Scotland requests a contribution of £175 + VAT per stand to help cover the costs of producing the Fair. Each stand is allocated 3 Trade Fair passes. This price has been frozen from the 2022 event (which was eventually cancelled) despite further increases in infrastructure costs. Recent chages in the rules around VAT (sales tax) mean that we have to charge 20% VAT to all exhibitors no matter which country they are from. Each stand will be supplied with a table with tablecloth, 2 chairs and a power socket. We will also supply velcro strips to allow you to stick posters etc. to the walls of your stand. Each stand is 2m wide by 1m deep. If you need more details please contact us.
There are a few rules that exhibitors must follow for everyone’s benefit. If you want to play music then you must supply headphones. No speakers allowed for obvious reasons. You must keep the corridor between stands reasonably clear to allow everyone to circulate freely. No alcohol to be served before midday. Other than that we would just ask that you respect your neighbours and make sure everyone gets the best opportunity to present themselves.
* Up to 3 self-representing musicians/bands/artists can share a trade stand in order to split the cost. To do this please purchase a single stand, noting the sharing parties in the relevant section of the booking form. The sharing parties may be allocated up to three trade fair passes each if required, however due to space restrictions there is only room for three people to operate a stand at any given time. Please note this offer is not open to all exhibitors, it is strictly for self-representing artists.
New for 2024, as a now paperless event – we are delighted to now offer advertising space within our essential event app. This follows feedback from artists and industry who previously advertised in our paper Pocket Guide. As well as containing all information relating to the event (schedules and stage times, artist info, delegate contacts etc) and literally sitting in delegates pockets over the course of the week, the app offers offers enhanced advertising interactivity, including links to media, websites, playlists, emails, etc.
Trade Stands and Adverts are now available for purchase – individually, or with a discount if combined.
App Advert: £100 + VAT
• features within either the Artists or Delegates tabs (A-Z listings, so users must scroll)
• 1200 x 1000 px image (displaying at full width of a phone screen)
• links to URL of your choice
Premium App Advert: £250 + VAT
• Strictly limited quantity – premium visibility!
• Situated within a Daily Schedule tab. These Wednesday-Sunday menus list every piece of scheduling information delegates need whilst in Glasgow (daytime receptions and artists’ stage times, in turn linking to artist pages, venues etc), and are essential reading – both in advance of the event, and whilst on the ground.
• 512px x 512px image/icon (displaying at half the width of a phone screen) in the footer of the schedule, opening to your unique page in the app, featuring:
• 640 x 480 px header image
• weblinks (can be a URL, or subscribe/contact link)
• Limited to two per day (only 10 available across the event), with both 512px images alongside each other. Possible to buy both for ultimate visibility (though not possible to combine the images to full width; the 512px will display twice)
Trade Stand and Advert: £250 + VAT(saving £25+VAT)
Trade Stand and Premium Advert: £375 + VAT(saving £50 + VAT)
If you have any questions please contact us email@example.com
PLEASE NOTE ALL TRADE STAND BOOKINGS WILL BE FULLY REFUNDABLE UNTIL 30 DAYS BEFORE THE EVENT. ADVERTISING BOOKINGS ARE NON-REFUNDABLE.
The Showcase Scotland Team