Please fill in the form below if you wish to be part of the Stonehaven Virtual Folk Festival
- Applicant must be living in, or have their roots in, Aberdeen City and Shire or Angus. Proof of eligibility will be required.
- Stonehaven Folk Festival and Hands Up for Trad’s decision is final in all matters
- Stonehaven Folk Festival and Hands Up for Trad undertake to keep all applicant’s data confidential and not to share with any third party. All data will be destroyed 12 months after project closure.
- Stonehaven Folk Festival reserves the right to use your Workshop / Performance on Social Media channels, Facebook, YouTube etc.
- Applicant must be a full time Folk musician primarily involved in Folk music
- Preference will be given to those who can demonstrate that they have been rejected for any UK or Scottish Government support schemes
- Stonehaven Folk Festival and Hands Up for Trad reserve the right to carry out any necessary investigations to validate the application
- Stonehaven Folk Festival and Hands Up for Trad reserve the right to vary the amount of the payment.
- Payment will only be paid into successful applicant’s bank account
- Initially only one application per individual will be considered.
- Deadline for applications is Friday 26th June 2020.
- Stonehaven Folk Festival and Hands Up for Trad reserve the right to extend or cut short the project as they see fit.
- Any funds remaining after the end of the project will be used to support Folk Music in Scotland as Stonehaven Folk Festival and Hands Up for Trad see fit.