I love this! https://www.johnbyrneaward.org.uk/enter-now-1
CREATIVE WORK – CRITICAL QUESTIONS
“We are looking for thought-provoking, creative work that asks a critical question about something that is important to you”
• Entries should be submitted using the form below.
• An entry should include:
(1) A single piece of creative piece of work (any kind of work is accepted).
(2) A question that summarises the thinking behind the work.
(3) A short paragraph describing why this question is important.
• Monthly winners are announced on first day of every month.
• Annual winner is judged by an independent judging panel. Winner will be announced at our awards ceremony in Edinburgh on Saturday 16 February, 2019.
• Make each word in your description count. The clearer you make your point, the more powerful your work will be.
• If you are taking a photo of the work, make sure the lighting is good and the resolution of the photo high.
• Entries that are in an audio or video format should already be hosted on Souncloud, Vimeo or YouTube. This enables us to embed a link to your work on our website.
£2500 ANNUAL PRIZE
*** An independent judging panel reviews ALL entries. Any entry from the year could win.***
DEADLINE: 23:59 on Thu 31 Jan, 2019.
WINNER ANNOUNCED: Awards Ceremony, Sat 16 Feb 2019.
£250 MONTHLY PRIZE
DEADLINE: 23:59 on the last day of every month.
WINNER ANNOUNCED: first day of every month.