Hands Up for Trad are hosting a live music showcase on the 10th April 2021 and we are looking for trad performers to take part. This is an open call and an opportunity for musicians who haven’t had other performance opportunities over the lockdown months.
We are looking for solo artists, duos, trios, quartets or quintets. No bigger than five members. To enter you need to fill in the form here and upload ONE example MP3 of your music ie one song or one set of tunes. The deadline for entries is Sunday 21st March 2021 and the concert will be on Saturday 10th April in GloWorm Studios in Glasgow. We realise that this is not a lot of time and we will aim to tell you by the 23rd March whether you have made it into the Showcase.
Entrants must be willing to perform live in GloWorm Studio. This is not a video showcase.
Terms and Conditions
- Entrants can enter only one MP3 to the Showcase
- Entry can be solo, duo, trio, quartet or quintet. No bigger bands than five members
- Please make sure your MP3 is named performer_2021.mp3
- Performers will perform for a minimum of 30 minutes
- Your entry to the show will be judged by a panel chosen by Hands Up for Trad
- By entering, you agree to you performing live in GloWorm Studios, Glasgow on the 10th April 2020
- Your contact details will not be shared with anyone outside the Hands Up for Trad organisation
- Deadline for entries is Sunday 21st March 2021.
- The event will be held online on Saturday 10th April 2021
- If you are successful Hands Up for Trad will contact you with a performance time
- Any questions please contact Hands Up for Trad
- Hands Up for Trad’s decision is final