Rate: £33 p/h
Time: 5:30pm – 7:30pm (Monday evenings during term time)
Fèis Phàislig was established in November 2014 to provide traditional music opportunities for young people in Renfrewshire. We now oﬀer a year-round programme of events including our Gaelic Choir which takes place at Paisley Grammar School on Monday evenings.
We are currently seeking a choir leader. Applicants must be available to deliver tuition across all Monday evenings during term time.
Job Description: Speciﬁc tasks
Our Gaelic Choir programme will deliver an inspiring and engaging experience of traditional music and Gaelic song for our participants, with a number of performance opportunities throughout the year. Successful applicants will be required to carry out the following tasks:
1. Plan and deliver weekly choir sessions during school term-time.
2. Follow and implement Fèis Phàislig’s Child Protection Policy at all Fèis events, including upholding a duty of care to class participants.
3. Maintain simple records in order to track choir progress
4. Regularly liaise with participant parents/guardians to keep them informed on updates and session information.
5. Attend to all reasonable matters that are required to ensure the success of the project.
To apply, please send your CV and a cover letter detailing your experience and suitability for the role to firstname.lastname@example.org. Applications must be submitted no later than 5pm on July 27th 2018.
For any further information, please feel free to get in touch.