Our Culture, Heritage and Events Fund is a fund for artists, organisations and communities to support creative projects and events throughout Renfrewshire and beyond.
The purpose of the Fund is to raise cultural ambition and stimulate new cultural, heritage and events activity, aiming to create long-lasting cultural, economic and social transformation in Renfrewshire.
The Culture, Heritage and Events Fund’s objectives are to:
– increase the number of people taking part in creative activity in Renfrewshire
– increase opportunities for young people to develop their creative ambition
– stimulate the local economy
– realise the potential contribution creativity can make to education, social inclusion and quality of life
– broaden the network of people developing cultural and creative projects in Renfrewshire
– increase the number of people visiting Renfrewshire
– raise the profile of Renfrewshire throughout the UK.
The Culture, Heritage and Events Fund is funded as part of the Future Paisley programme and is managed in partnership between Renfrewshire Council and OneRen.
Location: All Scotland
For further information, please contact email@example.com or call 0141 618 7076, or visit https://www.renfrewshire.gov.uk/article/12895/Culture-Heritage-and-Events-Fund-CHEF
The deadline is Monday 28 August 2023 at 23:59.