Edinburgh Performing Arts Development (EPAD) and Creative Edinburgh are delighted to announce a further iteration of the Practice Support Fund for freelance artists, technicians and creatives working in the arts and creative industries in Edinburgh.
This fund is to support those whose ability to work was affected by Covid-19 restrictions before 31st March 2021. The fund will make grants of £1000 available to eligible freelance artists, technicians and creatives.
Applications will be funded on a non-competitive basis, with eligible applications being selected at random.
You’re eligible to apply if:
- You make some of your income as a professional freelance creative / artist (or have done in the 12 months prior to the start of the Covid-19 crisis).
- You live in the City of Edinburgh Council area.
- You have suffered financial loss as a result of government Covid-19 restrictions before March 31st 2021.
You’re not eligible to apply if:
- You have previously received funding from the City of Edinburgh Council’s Covid-19 Discretionary Business Support Fund.
- You have previously received funding from a previous round of the EPAD & Creative Edinburgh Practice Support Fund.
For further guidance click here.
The closing date for the applications is 17:00 on Monday 1st November 2021.
Follow these topics: News